In the mid-1990s, the dental world was introduced to cone beam technology (CBCT). Since then, CBCT has dramatically changed dentists’ ability to diagnose and treat oral pathologies.
Decreased entry-level costs now make CBCT an attractive investment for many practices and an increasing number of dentists use CBCT in their daily workflow.
• When is the right time to adopt CBCT for your practice?
• Would I use CBCT enough to warrant having it available?
• Is the return on investment worth the purchase price?
• Is the technology still developing, or is it time to purchase?
• Is radiation exposure high?
You may have other questions. With a decision this big and this important, I am sure you would agree it is vital to look at all aspects of making this investment. Please feel free to reach out to me to learn more about this technology and how great of an impact it can make on your practice.
Watch the video below and see how much of an impact CBCT has made for a dentist in LA.